Provides administrative support to the Volunteer Coordinator
Monday – Thursday 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned based on the ongoing needs of the organization.)
- Become an integral part of the Peer Mentoring Program. Mentor Resource Center clients using the Bright Lessons curriculum, offering parenting support, devotions, Bible study, and prayer.
- Assist in overseeing the daily function of Hope Family Resource Center.
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator with data entry, general office needs, projects, and other assigned duties.
- Support the volunteer team and Volunteer Coordinator with tasks essential to the ministry, including supportive prayer.
- Assist with projects, and when needed articulate and delegate projects to volunteers, including outside groups desiring community service opportunities on behalf of HFRC.
- Act as lead staff in the absence of the Volunteer Coordinator, demonstrating leadership and wisdom when decisions are needed.
Please Submit Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com