You can help erase the need for abortionVolunteer
Provides assistance to moms and dads during their pregnancy and for 24 months after their child is born. Each client is matched with a mentor who is committed to developing a relationship that emphasizes education in the areas of healthy pregnancy, parenting, positive lifestyle choices, spiritual growth and many other topics.
Profile of a Resource Center Volunteer:
- Male and female mentors work with EWYL clients
- Help with hospitality and daily operations at HFRC
- Works a four hour shift once a week
Offers free pregnancy testing and limited ultrasound to women experiencing unplanned pregnancies. Patients are given fact-based options education; community referrals aid her in obtaining financial, material and spiritual help as she navigates this important journey. CCC also provides free and low cost STD testing and treatment for men and women. Patients are provided with vital information regarding their sexual well-being, and encouraged to make healthy decisions.
Profile of a Patient Advocate:
- Works in our medical clinic
- Provides options education for pregnancy patients
- Performs approved lab testing with proper training
- Works and eight hour shift once a week
We are always open to specific talents and skills that God brings our way. If you are eager to serve in a way that is not outlined here, please feel free to contact us with your ideas!
- Data Entry
- Prayer Team
- Special Events
- Seasonal Projects
- Church Ambassador
- Building and Yard Maintenance
Questions? Call 257-6006 to speak with the Resource Center Director.